- SAP project implementation
- SAP consultancy and operating maintenance
- SAP support and technological maintenance
- ABAP programming
WHY HIRE A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
If you wish to succeed in today’s ever-changing environment, your business needs to rely on an essential partner; an ERP management software solution that manages all aspects of your business and adapts both to the particular characteristics of your company and those of an ever-changing market.
At DESIC we offer you a wide range of SAP technology based solutions meeting all your requirements. They consist of modular solutions that support the corporate processes and adapt to your business rules, while fully integrated with each other and with other programmes used by your company.
BENEFITS OF USING A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Improved efficiency and reduced costs
- Consolidated business data, increasing data traceability from different departments
- Timely, reliable, and accurate information allowing greater control and decision-making.
- Data availability from anywhere at any time; therefore, increasing business opportunities
- Competitive edge over our competitors
HIDDEN COSTS IN ERP IMPLEMENTATION
Companies that decide to implement ERP management software often miscalculate the hidden costs involved.
Among the hidden costs often overlooked during implementation are the consultants’ travel and per diem expenses. With DESIC, these costs are very low due to our proximity since our consulting team is based in the Canary Islands.
WE HAVE COMPARED ERP MODELS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE CORRECTLY YOUR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
SAP is the ERP market leader, halfway between standard and custom software. It is an application with adaptable parameters so that it can be adjusted as far as possible to the needs of your company.
SAP technology allows:
- To reduce the risk and implementation costs and operate a complete solution for business management
- To speed up key business processes
- To extend and deepen the view of business operations
- To meet the ever-changing requirements, both of the market and the clients.
SAP is in constant innovation/constantly innovating. SAP provides the widest portfolio of solutions and offers its clients the necessary flexibility, choices and control to boost innovation and streamline their business.
SAP is always up-to-date, which means, it is committed to make the necessary changes to adapt the system to any new legal requirements.